HBase >> mail # user >> How does client connects to Hbase server

+
Vimal Jain 2013-05-21, 17:50
Re: How does client connects to Hbase server
I guess you are referring to
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#client_dependencies ?

The thing is by default hbase.zookeeper.quorum is localhost, so your
client will look at your local machine to find HBase if you don't
configure anything.

J-D

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Vimal Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am newbie to both Hadoop and Hbase technologies.
> I have setup Hbase properly in Standalone mode.
> I am unable to understand work flow when a client (Java program accessing
> Hbase) connects to Hbase Server.
> Documentations and Books say that the client should have hbase-site.xml in
> its classpath or i should provide zookeeper information explicitly in the
> configuration object.I am not doing either but still my program correctly
> connects to Hbase server and saves data. How its happening ?
>

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Vimal Jain
+