HBase >> mail # user >> How to specify the hbase.zookeeper.quorum on command line invoking hbase shell

+
Stephen Boesch 2013-06-24, 05:33
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-06-24, 12:39
Re: How to specify the hbase.zookeeper.quorum on command line invoking hbase shell
'hbase' does not seem to have --config/-config parameter.

Regards,
Shahab
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:39 AM, rajeshbabu chintaguntla <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you try copying hbase-site.xml to other folder and change
> hbase.zookeeper.quorum to remote server and then use below command.
>
> ./hbase --config <other folder> shell
>
> Then shell will start with the configurations in hbase-site.xml of new
> folder. I didnt try this, but it should help you.
>

> Thanks,
> Rajeshbabu.

+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-06-24, 14:21
+
rob mancuso 2013-06-28, 22:12
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-06-24, 12:30