HDFS >> mail # user >> Hadoop-1.1.0 on EC2

Re: Hadoop-1.1.0 on EC2
Pardon if my use of AMZN jargon is wrong here cause I don't quite use
it much: I don't think we carry/maintain an AMI. However, there's the
Apache Whirr project that deals with Hadoop over Cloud and you can
probably take a look/ask there: http://whirr.apache.org?

--
Harsh J