Accumulo, mail # dev - accumulo geo

Re: accumulo geo
Jesse Yates 2011-11-03, 20:06
I like Todd's suggestion of maintaining them on github. Until they have
shown that people are actively using and maintaining the project, its hard
to justify adding it to the official svn. Once it goes in, it becomes a
much big issue to remove it.

However, once they can show there is 'good' community support around the
contrib project, I don't see a reason why we couldn't include it as another
maven module. I also like the idea of having different profiles for
each/multiple contribs so when people want to build a distro of accumulo
with contribs X, Y, and Z they can do it from source with one command.

Just my two cents.

-- Jesse
Jesse Yates
240-888-2200
@jesse_yates
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Billie J Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]