Hive >> mail # user >> Round function display

+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 07:44
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 14:20
回复: Round function display
Cool, I'd like to steal it from you. I'd like to get a few days to solve it but how I can assigne it to me ?

regards,
chenchun
在 星期四, 14 3月, 2013,10:20 PM,Mark Grover 写道:

> round function.
> I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4174 to track
> this. It's presently assigned to me but if you like to
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 17:01
+
chenchun 2013-03-15, 02:31