Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Error in zookeeper recipes documention of " Leader Election"

Re: Error in zookeeper recipes documention of " Leader Election"
Yes, I mentioned this over a year and a half ago: -
http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/leader-election-td6086870.html -
looks like it still hasn't been rectified.

Ishaaq

On 11 September 2012 11:13, nileader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,all
>
>    About “Leader Election”part of zookeeper recipes documention(
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/recipes.html#sc_leaderElection),many
> of my colleagues are confused on this: "Otherwise, watch for changes on
> "ELECTION/guid-n_j", where j is the smallest sequence number such that j <
> i and n_j is a znode in C;"
>
>    In my course, I tell them that in this using case, just watch the node
> that only smaller than you, And the meaning of the expression here is
> inconsistent.
>
>    I think the document is error。
>

> *nileader* ni掌櫃的個人郵箱
> *MSN*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> *Weibo*:http://weibo.com/nileader
> ————————————————————————————————————�
X———————————————————————————————————
> This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
> privileged, private information of correct recipient and nileader. If you
> received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy
> it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
> Thank you.
> *
>
> 本電郵(包括任何附件)可能含有�
鰼K資料並受法律保護,屬於ni掌櫃和正確收件人之間的私有信息。�