HBase, mail # dev - Re: Can Hbase run on NFS cluster

Re: Can Hbase run on NFS cluster
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-20, 19:45
I don't think this makes much sense. All of your cluster talks to one
filer. Surely it will be the bottleneck of anything but a trivial test.
Just use the filer.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy