MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop schedulers!

Re: Hadoop schedulers!
Any pointer to my question.

There is another question , kind-of dumb , but just wanted to clarify.

Say in a FIFO scheduler or a capacity scheduler , if there are slots
available and the first job doesn't need all of the available slots , then
the job next in the queue is scheduled for execution or that still waits
for the first job to finish?

Thanks,
Rahul