Accumulo >> mail # dev >> upgrade hadoop version for hadoop-1.0 profile

+
Ted Yu 2013-08-14, 16:12
+
Christopher 2013-08-14, 23:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-15, 00:43
Re: upgrade hadoop version for hadoop-1.0 profile
Is there PreCommit job where QA bot would run test suite for the patch ?

After clicking 'Submit Patch', I haven't seen anything posted back to JIRA
yet.

Thanks
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for pointing me to the JIRA.
>
> I attached a patch there.
>

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> This is an outstanding task for 1.6.0
>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1643), and will be
>> done, provided that there aren't any objections or serious
>> considerations to make about losing compatibility elsewhere.
>>
>> --
>> Christopher L Tubbs II
>> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I noticed that, in trunk, the hadoop.version for hadoop-1.0 profile is
>> 1.0.4
>> >
>> > The recent stable release was 1.2.1
>> >
>> > Should hadoop version be upgraded ?
>> >
>> > Thanks