HBase, mail # user - Regarding HBase-3398

Re: Regarding HBase-3398
Amit Sela 2013-03-13, 23:18
I'm using 0.94.2 - but I came across this issue while googling and the
resolve note of 1 max versions looked a bit odd to me since I recall that
counters use versions for example when a time range is expired and the
counter is reset.
Thanks.