Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Yin Huai

+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2013-09-04, 08:17
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-09-04, 09:14
+
Brock Noland 2013-09-04, 12:23
+
Eugene Koifman 2013-09-04, 14:54
+
Jason Dere 2013-09-04, 17:23
+
yongqiang he 2013-09-04, 17:39
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Yin Huai
Congratulation!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Yin Huai 2013-09-04, 17:59
+