Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Use zookeeper with Cassandra

Use zookeeper with Cassandra
Hi All,

I am working in a project to use Cassandra. We are trying to use Zookeeper to manage Cassandra clusters. We are looking for following

1. Zookeeper in cluster mode (I installed and it is working fine)
2. Allow Zookeeper to monitor Cassandra cluster (I don't know how to do this)
3. Use Zookeeper to perform atomic transaction for Cassandra

Please help. I did lot of search on Google.com however couldn't find anything specific to this. There are some thread to use Cage library for Zookeeper and Cassandra however I am stuck at first level to how to use Zookeeper for Cassandra first?

Please help.

Thanks,
Dilip Kumar

::DISCLAIMER::