Accumulo >> mail # user >> writing to more than one table

Re: writing to more than one table
There is indeed. As of 1.4, maybe earlier there is a class called MultiTableBatchWriter.

I believe the usage is as follows.

One obtains one via calling:

MultiTableBatchWriter mtbw = conn.createMultiTableBatchWriter(long maxMemory, long maxLatency, int maxWriteThreads)

on a Connector object.

Then obtain BatchWriters for your various tables

BatchWriter bw1 = mtbw.getBatchWriter("table1");
BatchWriter bw2 = mtbw.getBatchWriter("table2");

When done, one closes the MultiTableBatchWriter

mtbw.close()