Hive, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] moving website to Apache CMS

+
Brock Noland 2013-07-18, 14:25
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-18, 14:37
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-18, 14:39
+
Owen OMalley 2013-07-18, 16:57
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-20, 15:33
+
Brock Noland 2013-07-20, 16:07
Re: [DISCUSS] moving website to Apache CMS
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-26, 02:35
This vote has passed. Carl can you send the request to asf-infrastructure,
or is that something anyone can do?
On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> The hive site is not very big how long do you think it will take to move?
> Does anyone want to take point on this or help out? If so i say we vote on
> it and then get it done.
>
> On Thursday, July 18, 2013, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > +1 to replacing forrest with markdown.
> >

> > On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 (non - binding)
> >>
> >> :)
> >>
> >> Agree with Ed. Thanks to bringing this to attention, Brock.

> >> forest

+
Brock Noland 2013-07-26, 04:25