HBase >> mail # user >> hbase log4j.properties can we change to DRFA to RFA.

Re: hbase log4j.properties can we change to DRFA to RFA.
You can change the log4j configuration for your deployment as you see fit.
DRFA is however a better default for the general case.
You might also want to ensure that you are not running with DEBUG logging
enabled in a production cluster.

Enis