HBase >> mail # user >> Migration Path for 0.90 to 0.91

+
Nichole Treadway 2011-03-30, 19:22
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-03-30, 19:27
Re: Migration Path for 0.90 to 0.91
No I was wondering about 0.91 actually....we are interested in the
Coprocessor code there but have a development cluster running 0.90.1 right
now.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Are you talking about 0.90.1? 0.91.0 is far from being released so I
> guess it can't be it.
>
> 0.90.1 it's a minor revision, it's supposed to be forward and backward
> compatible so code compiled against 0.90.0 should work on 0.90.1 (if
> not then it's a bug).
>
> J-D
>
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Nichole Treadway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > Is there a migration path for upgrading between 0.90 and 0.91? Do we need
> > do data migration?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Nichole

+