HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release 'development release' HBase 0.89.2010830 rc2?

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2010-09-14, 00:14
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2010-09-15, 23:35
+
Ted Yu 2010-09-15, 23:44
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2010-09-15, 23:47
+
Patrick Hunt 2010-09-16, 04:31
+
Todd Lipcon 2010-09-17, 01:39
+
Stack 2010-09-17, 03:47
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2010-09-24, 23:03
+
Stack 2010-09-24, 23:21
+
Stack 2010-09-24, 23:38
Re: [VOTE] Release 'development release' HBase 0.89.2010924 rc1?
+1
I tested the build over the weekend running MR jobs and some write performance testing. It looks good.

Cosmin

+
Todd Lipcon 2010-10-04, 16:00
+