MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

Thank you all for voting and participating in the discussions.

With 11 +1s from committers (more than the required 3 +1s from
active committers per the Hadoop bylaws), 1 +0, 8 +1s from other
contributors, and no -1s the merge vote passes.

I have committed the consolidated patch from branch-trunk-win
to trunk. People who are interested in following up on the progress
related to Jenkins setup for Windows and other work that came up
during the discussion, please watch:

Regards,
Suresh

http://hortonworks.com/download/