HBase >> mail # user >> querying hbase

+
Aji Janis 2013-05-21, 21:58
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-21, 22:16
+
Aji Janis 2013-05-21, 22:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-22, 03:35
Re: querying hbase
Using Phoenix for that is like trying to kill a mosquito with an atomic
bomb, no? ;)

Few easy to install and use tools which I already tried:
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/haredbhbaseclie/files/
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/hbasemanagergui/
- https://github.com/NiceSystems/hrider/wiki

There might be other, but those one at least are doing the basic things to
look into you tables.

JM

2013/5/21 lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Maybe Phoenix (http://phoenix-hbase.blogspot.com/) is what you are
> looking for.
>
> -- Lars
>
> ________________________________