HBase >> mail # user >> querying hbase

Re: querying hbase
Using Phoenix for that is like trying to kill a mosquito with an atomic
bomb, no? ;)

Few easy to install and use tools which I already tried:
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/haredbhbaseclie/files/
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/hbasemanagergui/
- https://github.com/NiceSystems/hrider/wiki

There might be other, but those one at least are doing the basic things to
look into you tables.

JM