Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011

Re: Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011
The has been a problem with more than one build failing (Mahout is the one
that I saw first) due to a change in maven version which meant that the
clover license isn't being found properly.  At least, that is the tale I
heard from infra.