Zookeeper >> mail # user >> delete znode when client's disconnect

delete znode when client's disconnect
Hi,
My Name is Yosef and i'm facing a problem when one of my ZooKeeper
Clients crash or shutdown (disconnected),
i want to delete is is znode and make it as unavailable.

Any one have any Idea that can help me to solve my problem?

Thanks,
Yosef.