HBase >> mail # dev >> [question about replication] how to apply delta from Master to Slave after crash ?

Re: [question about replication] how to apply delta from Master to Slave after crash ?
As soon as you restart your master, it will continue replicating from
where it was, so it will send that delta.

J-D