Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge HDFS-4949 to trunk

+
Andrew Wang 2013-10-17, 22:01
+
Colin McCabe 2013-10-17, 22:07
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-18, 17:48
+
Colin McCabe 2013-10-18, 18:15
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-18, 20:37
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-23, 20:03
+
Andrew Wang 2013-10-23, 21:18
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-24, 20:45
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-10-25, 06:29
Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-4949 to trunk
I posted a comment in the other thread about feature branch merges.

My preference is to make sure the requirements we have for regular patches
be applied to feature branch patch as well (3 +1s is the only exception).
Also
adding details about what functionality is missing (I posted a comment on
HDFS-4949)
and the changes that deferred that will be done post merge to trunk would
be good.

It would be better to start the merge vote  when the work is ready instead
of
trying to optimize 1 week by doing the required work for merging in
parallel with
the vote.

If all the requirements for merging have been met, I am +1 on the merge,
without
the need for restarting the vote.

http://hortonworks.com/download/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE