MapReduce >> mail # user >> Fair scheduler.

Re: Fair scheduler.
Thanks for input,

I am reading the document; i forget to mention that i am on cdh3u4.

> If you point your poolname property to mapred.job.queue.name, then you
> can leverage the Per-Queue ACLs

Is that mean if i plan to 3 pools of fair scheduler, i have to
configure 3 queues of capacity scheduler. in order to have each pool
can leverage Per-Queue ACL of each queue.?