Pig, mail # dev - Pig 0.10 on YARN

Re: Pig 0.10 on YARN
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-29, 17:38
There's no problem with Pig itself. If I use Pig CLI I can run some PigLatin
scripts and they go all the way to the completion.

The problem arises while running TestPigTest _programmatically_ e.g. using
JUnit runner. Is there any secret debug options in this case? I've looked
through the code but didn't spot anything immediately.

I will give "-secretDebugCmd" a try anyway - it might give me some ideas...

Appreciate the help!
  Cos