Flume >> mail # user >> FileChannel on Windows

Re: FileChannel on Windows
The specific version used by Flume 1.3.1 is version 1.0.1

You can grab the jar file from this link below and drop it in
the $FLUME_HOME/lib directory where all the other jar files are located.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-core/1.0.1/hadoop-core-1.0.1.jar