Hadoop, mail # general - [ANNOUNCE] hadoop-2.0.3-alpha released!

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-15, 13:13
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-02-15, 16:06
+
Harsh J 2013-02-15, 18:00
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-15, 18:25
Re: [ANNOUNCE] hadoop-2.0.3-alpha released!
Doug Cutting 2013-02-15, 20:01
I just installed the docs for 2.0.3-alpha on the website, which fixes
the release notes broken link among others.

With the site's conversion to svnpubsub, when a release is made the
release manager needs to now copy the documentation from the release
tarball into subversion, as Harsh noted in his earlier message.  I
have updated Hadoop's HowToRelease document to describe this.

Doug

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-16, 14:06