Pig >> mail # user >> Get ResourceSchema during putNext in StoreFunc

Get ResourceSchema during putNext in StoreFunc
Trying to write a simple storefunc that makes use of the input data's
field names. Is there a way to gain access to this inside of the call to
putNext? Ostensibly you could set a variable with the schema during the
call to checkSchema, eg. in HBaseStorage, but as far as I can tell this
is null by the time putNext is called. Is there some other way or am I
missing something obvious?

--jacob
@thedatachef