HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Role of hbase.tmp.dir in HBase

+
anil gupta 2012-12-18, 07:18
+
anil gupta 2012-12-18, 07:20
Re: Role of hbase.tmp.dir in HBase
@Nick: In my initial production release, I dont think we should have
compaction pain since we wont be doing heavy real-time writes. Now, i m
thinking of using 1-2 spindle out of 10 spindle for temp dir of Hadoop and
HBase. My cluster will only have 2-4 Map slots per node. Thanks for you
valuable input.

PS: corrected the typo of "Roll" to "Role"

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta