Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Request for patch commit

+
madhu phatak 2012-07-03, 08:52
+
madhu phatak 2012-07-03, 08:53
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-03, 19:12
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-07-03, 16:24
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2012-07-03, 17:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-03, 18:21
Re: Request for patch commit
Will do.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:15 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Suresh,
>
> While you are at it, can you take a look at MAPREDUCE-4049 too ? It has
> been sitting there too long.
>
> - Milind
>
> On Jul 3, 2012, at 9:24 AM, Suresh Srinivas wrote:
>
> > Madhu,
> >
> > I will take a look at the jiras and commit them in next couple of days.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Suresh
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:53 AM, madhu phatak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> One more to the list
> >>
> >>  HDFS-3482

> >> --