Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-19, 16:35
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ping. Any luck?

The full bigtop build failed because of Giraph:
     http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Upstream-tests/job/Hadoop-2.1.0/label=centos5/4/console

Now, I'm pretty sure that's an issue with Giraph
itself (or more precisely Giraph-on-YARN profile)
rather than Hadoop. I'll follow up with the Giraph
community.

Unfortunately, since the full build failed the automated
pipe-line didn't pick up the build for testing. I'll manually
kick it off right away (with Giraph taken from Bigtop 0.6.0)
and will report the results by COB 06/19.

Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Roman.