Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: egrep usage - 1.3.4

+
John Vines 2012-07-28, 23:57
+
Michael Flester 2012-07-30, 01:47
+
Keith Turner 2012-07-31, 15:21
+
Michael Flester 2012-08-05, 23:16
+
Keith Turner 2012-08-06, 13:26
+
Michael Flester 2012-08-06, 19:01
+
John Vines 2012-08-06, 19:13
+
Keith Turner 2012-08-06, 19:41
+
David Medinets 2012-08-06, 21:37
Re: egrep usage - 1.3.4
+1 for "-g" / "--global" option.

--L
On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 to add an option instead of using egrep2.
>
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Instead of a new command, we could add an option to the egrep command,
>> like -f.  When the -f option is present it will set the option on the
>> RegExFilter to use find().
+
Kristopher Kane 2012-07-27, 17:02
+