Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4.x versions not playing nicely with (what will be) 3.5.x

+
Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés 2013-04-23, 08:13
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-04-23, 09:18
Re: 3.4.x versions not playing nicely with (what will be) 3.5.x
Hi Alexander,

On 23 April 2013 02:18, Alexander Shraer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please see ZOOKEEPER-1633 - its already committed to the 3.4 branch (its
> not intended from trunk).
> So yes, upgrade to 3.5.0 will have to be from 3.4.6 (an upcoming release),
> for the reason you mention.
> Also see explanation in the google doc linked here: ZOOKEEPER-1660

Oh great - do we have a schedule for 3.4.6?

Cheers,
-rgs
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-04-26, 01:41