Hive >> mail # user >> 0.8.0 -> 0.9.0 mysql schema upgrade

0.8.0 -> 0.9.0 mysql schema upgrade
When I upgraded to 0.9.0,  Im getting an exception when I try to create tables

FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert of object "org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MStorageDescriptor@4774e78a" using statement "INSERT INTO `SDS` (`SD_ID`,`NUM_BUCKETS`,`LOCATION`,`INPUT_FORMAT`,`CD_ID`,`OUTPUT_FORMAT`,`SERDE_ID`,`IS_COMPRESSED`) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)" failed : Field 'IS_STOREDASSUBDIRECTORIES' doesn't have a default value
NestedThrowables:
java.sql.SQLException: Field 'IS_STOREDASSUBDIRECTORIES' doesn't have a default value
The upgrade script from 0.8 to 0.9   doesnt have anything ?  What am I missing ?

Sam William
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
Sam William 2013-01-04, 22:29