Hive, mail # user - Running commands at hive cli or hive thirft startup

+
John Omernik 2012-12-09, 16:55
+
विनोद सिंह 2012-12-10, 01:56
+
John Omernik 2012-12-10, 16:01
+
विनोद सिंह 2012-12-10, 16:36
+
Mark Grover 2012-12-14, 09:41
Re: Running commands at hive cli or hive thirft startup
Dean Wampler 2012-12-14, 14:31
What about using "hive -i ~/.hiverc -f script"? I haven't tried it, but I
assume it reads the specified "rc" file in the batch mode case. True?

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*
thinkbiganalytics.com