Hive >> mail # user >> Running commands at hive cli or hive thirft startup

Re: Running commands at hive cli or hive thirft startup
What about using "hive -i ~/.hiverc -f script"? I haven't tried it, but I
assume it reads the specified "rc" file in the batch mode case. True?

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*
thinkbiganalytics.com