HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-03, 04:24
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen
Congrats to you, Matteo and Chunhui!

Nicolas
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:24 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Matteo and Chunhui... Have a great time in the new role :)
>
> Regards
> Ram
>
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Gary Helmling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Matteo and Chunhui!  Keep up the good work!
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Manoj Babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congraulations Matteo and Chunhui!
> > >
> > > Cheers!
> > > Manoj.

+