Pig, mail # user - fuzzy logic through pig programming

+
Harshit Bhargava 2013-06-28, 02:31
Re: fuzzy logic through pig programming
TianYi Zhu 2013-06-28, 03:51
Write a udf in Java, python or JavaScript implementing one of the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edit_distance or your own distance, then call
it in your pig script.
On 28 June 2013 12:31, Harshit Bhargava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want a fuzzy logic in pig latin language which should match two string
> for
> Example1
> I have two words ‘Ramesh’ and ‘Rahim’ I want to check how much percentage
> of the string are equal
> Example2
> If the two words are ‘Ramesh’ and ‘Ramesh’ .then  it should give 100%.
> Kindly provide the solution if available.
> Thanks
> Harshit Bhargava

+
Julien Le Dem 2013-06-28, 19:54