Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release

+
Eric Yang 2011-12-06, 03:31
+
Ahmed Fathalla 2011-12-06, 04:43
+
Eric Yang 2011-12-06, 05:38
Re: [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release
I am unhappy with a build that requires HBase. Is there a way we can
make this optional, both at compile and run time?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department