Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release

Re: [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release
I am unhappy with a build that requires HBase. Is there a way we can
make this optional, both at compile and run time?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department