Pig, mail # user - Pig UI

+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-01-18, 02:35
Geert Van Landeghem 2012-01-18, 06:38
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-01-18, 06:40
Yulia Tolskaya 2012-01-19, 19:25
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-01-19, 19:34
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-01-19, 19:46
Yulia Tolskaya 2012-01-19, 19:57
Russell Jurney 2012-01-19, 20:11
Yulia Tolskaya 2012-01-19, 20:24
Russell Jurney 2012-01-19, 20:31
Yulia Tolskaya 2012-01-19, 20:49
+
Russell Jurney 2012-01-19, 20:51
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-01-19, 22:21
+
Russell Jurney 2012-01-19, 22:56
Re: Pig UI
Doug Daniels 2012-01-22, 18:13
Hi all, thanks for your questions and interest.

Our first public release will be in a few months. We'll have one or two
more invite-only releases before then. To get on our invite list, send an
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Data flow visualization is on the roadmap -- thanks for the up-vote!

Cheers,
Doug