Pig >> mail # user >> Pig UI

Hi all, thanks for your questions and interest.

Our first public release will be in a few months. We'll have one or two
more invite-only releases before then. To get on our invite list, send an
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Data flow visualization is on the roadmap -- thanks for the up-vote!

Cheers,
Doug