MapReduce >> mail # user >> Streaming value of (200MB) from a SequenceFile

Re: Streaming value of (200MB) from a SequenceFile
Hi Jerry,

I assume you're providing your own Writable implementation? The Writable
readFields method is given a stream.  Are you able to perform you able to
perform your processing while reading the it there?

-Sandy