Flume >> mail # user >> Max events per RPC call from across sink  to Avro source

Max events per RPC call from across sink  to Avro source
Hello,

I have flume agent configuration with sink batch size as 900.

Also I have another  flume agent working as collector.

Even though I have 900 as batch-size on agent sink,  I can only see 100 event batch when the sink gets the data from file channel and sends it to collector.

I also see below comment in the code where it says max is 100 per RPC call

* <td>The maximum number of events to send per RPC.</td>
* <td>events (int)</td>
* <td>100</td>

Madhu  Munagala
(214)679-2872