Avro, mail # dev - why isn't getSchema static?

+
Skye Wanderman-Milne 2012-11-21, 00:00
+
Philip Zeyliger 2012-11-21, 00:04
Re: why isn't getSchema static?
Skye Wanderman-Milne 2012-11-21, 00:09
GeneratedClass.SCHEMA$, but yes that does work. Thanks! I guess with the
ugly variable name I assumed that wasn't meant to be exposed but it is
indeed public :)