Pig >> mail # dev >> Loading intermediate data from multiple files

+
Vibhor Gupta 2012-05-05, 18:20
Re: Loading intermediate data from multiple files
Vibhor, how do you define intermediate data here? Is it the final
output from a certain pig job or the tmp files created between
multiple MR jobs created by the same pig script?

Sent from my iPhone