Pig >> mail # user >> Execute multiple PIG scripts parallely

Execute multiple PIG scripts parallely
Hello All,

I have multiple PIG Script with and currently I am executing it in sequential manner using command

pig -x mapreduce /path/to/Script/Script1.pig && /path/to/Script/Script2.pig && /path/to/Script/Script3.pig

But now I am looking for executing those scripts in parallel as all are independent of each other. I searched for it but not getting exactly.

So is there any way through which I can execute my all scripts parallely?

Thanks,

Bhavesh Shah