From: Wang, Yongkun | Yongkun | BDD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:27 PM
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: sleep() in script doesn't work when called by exec Source

If it happened at the last hop in your test, it could possibly happen at the first hop.
Maybe the network is not fast in my test. I got "ChannelException: The channel has reached it's capacity." either on agent side (first hop) or collector side (last hop sinking to hadoop).

My configuration of agent:

agent1.sources = spd1
agent1.sources.spd1.type = spooldir
agent1.sources.spd1.spoolDir = /log/flume-ng/agent1/spooldir/spd1
agent1.sources.spd1.deserializer.maxLineLength = 8192
agent1.sources.spd1.channels = file1

agent1.channels = file1
agent1.channels.file1.type = file
agent1.channels.file1.checkpointDir = /log/flume-ng/agent1/checkpoint
agent1.channels.file1.dataDirs = /log/flume-ng/agent1/data
agent1.channels.file1.capacity = 2000000
agent1.channels.file1.transactionCapacity = 100

agent1.sinks = avro1
agent1.sinks.avro1.type = avro
agent1.sinks.avro1.channel = file1
agent1.sinks.avro1.hostname = remote_host
agent1.sinks.avro1.port = 33333

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yongkun Wang