Pig, mail # user - long parse time

+
Patrick Salami 2013-03-28, 19:51
+
Alan Gates 2013-03-29, 00:15
+
Patrick Salami 2013-03-29, 16:17
+
Koji Noguchi 2013-04-02, 17:27
Re: long parse time
Koji Noguchi 2013-04-03, 19:40
With help from the reviewer, I learned that this was fixed in trunk.

but not in 0.11.

Koji

On Apr 2, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Koji Noguchi wrote:

Hi Patrick,

Did it work with 0.11?  If not, I hit a similar issue and created

Problem started from pig 0.10.

Koji

On Mar 29, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Patrick Salami wrote:

Thanks for the tip. We are actually using Pig 0.10. I will upgrade to 0.11
and see if that resolves the issue.